ARTPARK Amphitheatre Rules
To ensure the safety of all patrons and guests, ARTPARK Amphitheater has created the following code of conduct and policy guidelines. Please review and follow the rules and policies below as failure to abide by them may result in expulsion from the venue without refund.
If you have any questions, please contact the box office at 716-754-4375.
ARTPARK Amphitheater is proud to provide reasonable ADA-compliant assistance to guests in need. The accommodations available include the following.
- A handicap-accessible seating deck is located closest to parking lot B. It offers a great view of the show, the surrounding nature, and is close to restrooms in the UPper Information Center
- Complimentary shuttle service is available that runs from the Upper Lots only. Just use the Portage Road Entrance and Park in Lot B. You can ask for more information in the upper information center (brick building located just off of Parking Lot B next to the Amphitheater entrance gate)
- Reserved handicap parking can be found in the lower lots using the 4th street entrance (Lots C and D). Please note, there is no shuttle service running from these lots
For concerts and certain special events, late arrivals may be asked to wait until an appropriate break period arrives before being allowed entry. To avoid frustrations, please arrive no later than 30 minutes before an event’s start time.
Large bags should not be brought to the venue or must be left in guest vehicles. All bags are subject to search by event staff.
Flash photography, video or audio recording devices, and professional cameras with detachable lenses are strictly prohibited for all performances. Standard or nonprofessional cameras are only allowed if both the venue and artist provides public authorization and will be noted in the program guide or description.
Canadian Currency Policy
Artpark no longer accepts Canadian currency at the Box Office, Amphitheater Merchandise and Concession Stands. Credit Cards are accepted at these locations, and there is an ATM located inside the Amphitheater gates
The venue is proud of hosting events rain or shine. In the case of severe weather or unexpected closures, the venue will attempt to announce it to all guests as soon as possible.
In the event of severe weather, Artpark staff in conjunction with New York State Park Police and Security personnel will instruct you to a safe location (Mainstage Theater or your car). If/when it is safe to re-enter the venue the security personnel will re-screen all patrons at the security checkpoint.
Only one chair per person may be carried into the venue. Chairs must be removed from their bags at security checkpoints.
Large lawn chairs, lounge chairs, tall/director style chairs, or anything with an attached footrest are not permitted.
All children regardless of age must present a valid ticket to enter the Amphitheater/Mainstage Theater area.
Food and Beverage Policy
Outside food and drink is not allowed. You can find a variety of food and beverages from concessions stands around the venue. Beer and wine are normally sold at all events and will require valid photo ID for service.
Lost and Found Policy
Inquiries for lost and found items can be made at the Amphitheater Command Post during outdoor shows.
Inquiries after the event can be made to 716-754-9000 ext 143. Please leave a message and you will be contacted if your item is found.
Permitted Carry-in Items
The following items are allowed in the amphitheatre grounds. Please note that all items are subject to security inspection. Items should be no larger than 2ft x 4ft in size.
- Small Purses (12″ x 6″ x 12″ or smaller)
- Small Lawn Chairs Removed from Bag. One per person. Tall/Director-Style chairs not permitted. Chairs not permitted at selected colors Light Concerts and Mainstage Theater events — please see event descriptions for specifics.
- Small Strollers
To keep guests and staff safe, ARTPARK Amphitheater prohibits the following items from the venue.
- Outside Food and drink
- Animals/Pets (except working animals)
- Backpacks/Duffle Bags/Large Purses
- Cameras/GoPros/Selfie Sticks
- Video and recording equipment
- Large lawn chairs: Director Style Chairs, Lounge Chairs or anything with an attached footrest
- Inflatable loungers/”air chairs”
- Laser Pens
- Illegal substances
- Glass of any kind
- Weapons, Knives, Fireworks
- Grills or cooking equipment
- Any item deemed dangerous or inappropriate
The venue reserves the right to prohibit other items
Once you have entered the gated area of the venue, no re-entry is allowed.
No refunds or exchanges. All Outdoor Amphitheater and Mainstage performances (lawn tickets) are rain or shine, no refunds are given in the event of rain.
In the event of an Artpark or Artist cancellation when ticket refunds are issued by the venue, service fees are not refundable.
There are 2 designated areas set aside for smokers. One next to the red brick road Amphitheater entrance gate and one at the top of the stairs on the Amphitheater hill.